colleagues, supporting alumni and employee community initiatives and
creating an environments for staff to socialise has always been a high
priority for corporations. Modern companies are spread far and wide and
achieving close communities with staff is difficult to achieve. That is
why corporate social networking is high on the agenda for many types of
companies, institutions and organisations.
provides the ideal platform for employees to communicate, information
share and discuss real issues affecting the business. Senior management
can also use these platforms create healthy staff communities, provide
interactive company news and bring together the resources from former
colleagues. The one day conference will look at how companies are
deploying these networks in modern day business with case studies on
best practices, step-by-step methodology, while building a solid
business case for corporate networks.
We will also hear from
experts on why companies need employee communities, learn about current
employee behaviour while understanding the needs of the modern
employee. We will evaluate how a positive working community can
increase productivity and employee satisfaction and how a sound
corporate network can support this.
Okumaya devam et “Corporate Social Networking Forum”
23- 24 Haziran
Geçen sene katıldığım etkinlikte, mobil eğlence dünyasının yeni ürün ve servisleri öğrenme imkanı bulmuştum. BU bağlamda panellerde dinleyeceğiniz diğer ülkelerdeki başarı hikayelerini ülkemizde kolaylıkla uygulayabilir; sektörün önemli oyuncularıyla bilgi paylaşımında bulunabilirsiniz.
Tuesday June 23rd
- Opening Keynote Session: Critical Success Factors in the Current Global Economic Climate
- Presentation: Where are we? Insights into the Current State of the Industry
- Panel: Special Focus on Mobile Application Stores (MAS): The New Content Category
- Panel: Smartpipe Enablers
- Presentation: Rising Above the Noise: How to Market Mobile Entertainment in the New Landscape
- Panel: Mobile Social Networking: Can it be Monetised?
- Panel: Opening Up Service Adoption: The Impact of Ad-funded Content and Mobile Advertising
- Panel: Leveraging Opportunities in Growth Markets
- Closing Keynote Session: London 2012
- Meffys Gala Dinner
Wednesday June 24th
- Opening Keynote Session: The Fundamental Impact of the iPhone on the Mobile Entertainment Industry
- Panel: The Increasing Importance of Mobile TV and Video to Mobile Content: Is 2009 the Year?
- Panel: Towards Multi-Platform Media: Mobile as the Key Enabler
- MEF Debate Club: Music Has No Future in Mobile: Discuss
- Panel: Generating and Sustaining Revenue: Focus on Games
- Panel: Using CRM to Increase Mobile Content Consumption
- Panel: The Changing Face of Regulation – How It Affects Your Business In 2009 And Beyond?
Okumaya devam et “Mobil Eğlence Endüstrisi ile Londra'da Tanışın”
Nokia World offers an unforgettable journey where people can connect in new and better ways.
Nokia World will offer you a dynamic experience, a space where real stories and original thinking are shared, an environment where collaboration leads to innovation, a place where likeminded people bond, partnerships and even friendships are forged, a destination where people connect and join conversations that help define and drive the future of our industry. Nokia World offers an unforgettable journey where people can connect in new and better ways. Join us in exploring, shaping and defining our industry.
With thought-provoking seminars, informed keynote speakers and a wide range of interactive experiences, Nokia World 08 can inspire anyone and everyone with an active interest in the business of mobility.
Bu etkinliğe gitme imkanınız yoksa, igili sitelerden takip etmenizi öneririm. Cihaz üreticileri, ekledikleri yeni özelliklerle sektörün geleceğini belirliyorlar.
Okumaya devam et “Nokia World 2008”